Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kingsbury family

Oh my, what fun we had with the 2 gentlemen and a princess again!
This session capped off a busy weekend for the kids. They were out at the zoo the day before and came to play with us right after they got home from their trip!
It is so fun to see how Ashlyn interacts with her brothers, she is just a riot!

I love how she always manages to be right in the middle of her boys!

Ummmmm....how can you not just love this series???

Hello handsome dudes!


Kingsbury's - where do I start? You guys always crack me up! I love how the boys are always cool with going off and doing their own thing and Ashlyn definitely knows what she wants and precisely when she wants it....a girl after my own heart!! I've done a quick sweep through all your images and oh...my...goodness, just be prepared! There is a lot of cuteness coming your way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could do a whole BOOK, just of them! And few words would be needed since their body language is so great ... and you have captured it SO WELL!

Lynn in Spring

Anonymous said...

Karen and Eric-
I LOVE the pics!! Thanks for the sneak peek!! I think I need to go get a second job so I can afford all the pics I'm going to want!!! You are so talented! :)
Can't wait to see the rest of em'!
Stacie