Sunday, October 19, 2008

Schamp family...



Thanks for welcoming us back to Ponca with open arms! What fun it was to be back with you guys (and the rest of your friends!)

How adorable is this image of Ally? Seriously, this totally sums up “4 year old girl” better than anything I could imagine…I LOVE it!

Oh and you wanted to see something that says, “I’m a totally cool dude”? Here you go!


I am freaking out over this one…I love everything about it. I love Ally hanging on to mom’s leg tighter than tight and little Connor wanting to be independent and go out on his own, yet he can’t quite let go of dad’s hand. Ummmmmm…..SO SWEET!

OK, and here’s one last one that I can’t resist. We thought we should introduce you to our future colleague…meet photographer Ally…

Schamp’s – As always thanks for getting everyone organized and inviting us back! It’s only been a few months, but Connor certainly has gotten bigger. Little Ally was just as sweet as last time! Let us know when she’s ready for he first gig and we’re ready to have her assist us! ☺

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Karen and Eric - the Schamps pics are fantastic!!! Can't wait to see all the rest of the Ponca families :) I know you have a million to sort through! No pressure - lol!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm "anonymous"!! It's me Stacie!!! :)