Monday, October 6, 2008

Dear blog,

I don't know how to say this or break it to you easily....so I might as well just blurt it out. OK, here I go...no really, are you ready?

I need to take a little break from you. Now, now, now, don't start getting those tears welling up, my computer could not handle water damage right now. But I promise I will be back.

It's just a little break to get caught up. This girl is getting further behind by the minute. I have lots of families (don't you see their pretty faces below...don't look down too much, I really can't have those tears falling), that need to see the rest of their images. They've seen enough of the sneak peak's and now they need more!

So... this break is just temporary, but I needed to let you know so I could let go of my guilt for not updating. :)

This is Karen signing off the virtual world (but not for too long I promise!). It's just a little break...

I'll be back!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Karen's Blog,

While I appreciate you giving Karen time to get some of her awesome photography work finished up, I do believe that 8 days is being patient enough. Now it's time to give me (and many others) some sneak peeks before we go into full withdrawal and need medical attention to reverse the effects.

Thanks for your prompt attention and understanding,

Jennifer Johnson