Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Slaughter family...


was one of the Ponca "newbies". There was the alumni group from our last time there and this time there were a bunch of recruited "newbies"! What fun!

Brothers, brothers, brothers! Let's just say that I was gasping a lot during this session....the boys were ALL boy and afraid of nothing! It all started as they jumped on their trikes and went straight down a big hill...I was slightly freaked, they were having a blast!

Does this image not scream BROTHERS?!?!?! It totally cracks me up!

But don't let them trick you...they really do love eachother! :)

Slaughter family - I'm so glad it worked for you to come out despite "the brotherly love incident" :) It was fun to meet you and let the boys hang and play while we captured them in their element! I can't wait to get the rest of your gallery to you!

No comments: