Sunday, October 26, 2008

Masin family

We went out to their totally rockin' farm to capture the boys in their element. Let me just preface this entry by saying boys on farm = wild and crazy times!

I loved this partial fence they had out in the middle of a field! (this was my view)

This was Eric's view of the same shot. (can you tell where he is in relation to me?) How about that for one happy mom looking at her boys! Love it!

This tree was AWESOME! It is tipped over but still living. We let the boys set this up. They kept going deeper and deeper into the tree and we were telling them we couldn't see them to take a picture. That's when they set us straight! They told us to just move over the other side and ta da! Here is what we found!

Did I mention something about wild and crazy above? I'm not really sure what we have here but it appears to be a mix between a seal on the left and goofy faces on the right. :)

You know we would never encourage such behavior. :) oh wait....then we came across this...

Brothers, I tell you, brothers....what is it about hog piles that are so fun?!?! :) Hey, as long as I'm not on the bottom of the pile...I'm all about it! hehe What fun!

Masin family - We finally found a date that worked! What a cool farm you have...after we finally made it down your lane! :) Wendy, I'm not quite sure how your heart handles 4 boys who are afraid of nothing, but we sure enjoyed our hour together! I'm not sure my heart could handle much more with suggestions of jumping from the window in the barn to the ground...or jumping from that cigar tree! YIKES! I was happy we escaped with no trips to the emergency room! hehe!!

No comments: