Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jillian and Matt {married}

What a zoo of a wedding...literally! They said "I do" in front of their closest friends and family at the Blank Park Zoo! What fun it was to be in such a beautiful place and have nothing but gorgeous backgrounds to work with!

I started off at the salon with Jillian where she got her hair and make-up done. I can't decide which of these I love more, so you get to see both!


The coolest part of this wedding is that Jillian paid attention to every last detail and made sure that everything was thought of. From the personalized zoo coloring books for kids, to the chocolate penguins greeting each guest at their table to the zebra ribbon used on the cake...the list goes on and on, but believe me when I tell you each and every detail related to the zoo. It was so totally awesome and beautiful! We couldn't be at the zoo without including the animals in their portraits. I LOVE how the giraffe is totally checking them out while they sneak a quick kiss in front of him! What timing is that?!?!


This was the most relaxed wedding portrait session EVER! We had plenty of time and never felt rushed, it was just perfect! Before long though it was time for the big event. Here is Jillian coming in with her dad...

and out with her husband!

Jillian and Matt - What a beautiful wedding day you had! All the time that you spent planning every last detail did not go unnoticed and was beautiful!! We loved being a part of your special day, it was a true joy to spend the day with you and your family and friends! We cannot wait for you to see the rest of the images!
P.S. hope you had a FABULOUS time in Jamaica....ya mon! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sneak peek Karen! Seeing these is going to make it extremely difficult to wait for the rest. We'll try to be patient. I agree that giraffe was just too funny! I think he wanted my bouquet to snack on.

Bev said...

Wow! Awesome shots and post processing work. I can't wait to see the rest!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Karen, you did it again! :) Nice photos! I love, love, love that you caught the giraffe eyeing the couple. hehe Too cute!

Anonymous said...

You two are incredible! Words can not describe how perfect these pictures are.