Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The "K" family...




Two gentlemen and a princess...who brought her "A" game with her to the shoot. She is turning 3 and she showed the camera who was boss. Her mom swore she has never pulled out the "workin' it" attitude she had going on for the camera before. She was the star of the show and wasn't going to let anyone try to take that title from her. Her brothers were not interested in the title so she was set! We let it be all hers! The boys were great going along with all our ideas! Even when I made them roll up their pants to show me their rockin' socks. I believe the comment they made was something like "I knew they would be realized". :) How could I resist them once I saw what they were hiding from me all along!?!? Thanks guys for playing along with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! The kids did a terrific job. The sock and shoes picture is way too fun. I'm always excited to see how personalities shine through with each new family!
Love from LeMars