Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Remsburg family...


Despite harvest's best efforts to keep this session from happening, we made it work! Little Miss Blue Eyes, oh, I mean Raegan stole my heart from the instant I met her. To say she was a people person would be an understatement! The instant she saw me and I started walking over to her she reached out for me and let me hold her and walk her to where we were going to start the session! How adorable is that!?!?!

She was also a total goofball. We had the family hang out on the ground and let Raegan do whatever she wanted...she wanted to be the center of attention :) There was one point that I just had to stop taking pictures because I was laughing so stinking hard, she was totally hamming it up and I couldn't take it, my stomach hurt too much! She pulled out goofy faces, an ab workout and her stick out the tongue trick!


Remsburg's - What fun we had with you! Raegan is just soooo sweet and I am still in awe at her lightening fast recovery from the spill she took! I definitely thought we were looking at a half hour break! Our time together went far too fast, it would have been nice to have that break and just chat! :) We can't wait to see you again and hopefully it will work to bring the dogs next time...or maybe we should come to the dogs next time! :)

No comments: