Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Moll Family...

This session might be just short of a miracle. No really, I'm not joking...this session was originally going to happen in early September! 4-5 tries later, we were finally able to connect!

Cohen is just so stinking cute, that one of his "friends" at daycare thought so too and thought that a bite on his cheek would be a lot more affectionate than just a kiss. That was the start of the re-schedules. :) But he is all healed up and looking mighty fine now!

He did not bring along his little pucker like last time, but he did bring along Bobby...

How sweet is that?!?! I just love this image of him and his little buddy Bobby!

Moll family - Yay!! We got to see you again! We knew it would work out, despite all the roadblocks. I'm pretty sure we could not have asked for a more perfect day though! It was perfect! There was one thing I did learn...I will never challenge Cohen to a cheese eating contest! :) I will be in touch soon!

No comments: