Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ok, ok, ok....

I've heard you and I understand I may have been the only one who welcomed the blog break. :)

I now know there are more readers out there in lurker land...come on out and comment! Comments motivate me to keep going! And because of your in-person comments about my break, I'm coming back! :)

I have LOTS to blog about...whew, not sure when I'll get caught up. But there are at least 6 families, 1 wedding, a surprise birthday party and a healthy dog update waiting to make an appearance here....with ALOT more coming this weekend and the following weeks!

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Karen's Blog,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for letting Karen know how awesome she is and that her pics are greatly missed. I see that our plan worked (shhh don't tell her about it). I have been looking forward to the updates, especially the Moll family!! YAY! :) I can now sleep at night. hehe Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Yea, thanks for coming back soooo soon!! :)
I really look forward to looking at the blog each night!!

Kirk

Anonymous said...

I, too, have been lurking around, sneaking a peak every night (and morning and afternoon) - maybe once or twice or a hundred times - waiting
(im)patiently to see your wonderful pix of my m&m's! You guys are the BEST! I hear the proofs will be done soon!