Thursday, October 16, 2008

Niebuhr Family...

We literally rolled into town just in time for this session. Honestly, we had quite the interesting trip back to LeMars for this session. It involved just missing an accident, an incident with ice cream at McDonalds (yes, we had to stop for a treat!) and a car packed so full, we should have had a luggage rack on top! So mom and dad met us at the park to pick up with dogs so we could start the session before the sun set....good times!

But I am happy we were just late enough to capture the kids with the sun coming through at just the right angle....LOVE IT!

The Niebuhr family's middle name should be music, band, flags....I don't know, anything music related would describe them to a T! Here are the boys with their instruments...

and the girls with their flags...

And I have to admit, I'm saving the best one as a surprise Niebuhr's. I am so excited to get your gallery to you! Let's just say there is an image that just SCREAMS your family...are you feeling the suspense yet? :) I promise it will be worth the wait...the gallery is not far behind! Until then, enjoy the sneak peak!

No comments: