Monday, October 27, 2008

Spies family

There are days when I think I have a lot on my plate….and then I met the Spies! I’m not sure much could compare to having 4 year old (very inquisitive) twins AND a newborn! Welcome to the life of the Spies family! I think they love their newest addition to the family...how sweet is this???

Little Dawson is such a sweet (tiny) bundle of joy! He is definitely all boy though and makes lots of noise. He was cracking me up, because I’m not sure there was ever more than a minute of silence that went by before we would start making his little baby noises again. Sooo adorable!

His sister is definitely mommy’s little helper and was always close by to help with Dawson’s beck and call.

His brother is looking to be the next Einstein. At 4 years old he is fully aware of how an ethanol plants works. Yes, true story. He questions everything….EVERYTHING! For those of you who have wondered what that “thing” is on top of my flash, don’t worry Brody has your back. He asked me what it was and wouldn’t let me off the hook until I answered….fully. It’s a flash diffuser. But then I needed to go into the gory details for him. Telling him it was a flash diffuser was not enough.

Another funny story about him was when I said, “you sweet little thing”. He said, “I’m a thing?” OK, you got me Brody….smartypants!

Spies family – I’m not sure how you do it, but you certainly do have your hands full of sweetness! Looks like you need to get Brody signed up for the next ACT/SAT, I think he’s ready for the big time already! Kennedy, you and your pigtails were just about too much to handle! You were so very sweet and helpful with Dawson…thanks for helping to keep him a happy camper!

No comments: