Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baby M...

oh...my...goodness....
Let me introduce you to baby "M"! Check out this little cutie pie! She was born less than 24 hours before I took these pictures! The S family invited me to the hospital to capture some of baby M's first moments. I LOVED every minute I was there capturing their family!
Without further ado, here she is!


Check out all the excitement on everyone's faces here as they look at baby M! I *think* they just might love little baby M enough to take her home....

This puts everything into perspective...baby M is soooo tiny!

Mike, this one is for you....check out the 3 beautiful girls you get to take home with you! Wow!!


To the S family, thank you for inviting me to capture this very special time in your life. I look forward to continuing to capture your family and the girls as they grow up together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eric and Karen said...

This was yet another spam comment. So don't hesitate to comment...I won't delete it unless its in a language I can't understand! :)