Saturday, February 2, 2008

The "S" Family...








What a great way to start out the day...a photo session with a toddler! I had so much fun listening to little "M"! She was very serious about what she was saying, I'm not quite sure what she was telling me, but I do know she was serious about it! :) She was a quick one; the snuggling moments were fleeting, but I was able to freeze some of them with a quick click of the camera.
And the best news of all, is that little "M" will soon be a big sister! I am so excited to capture the little one once she makes her arrival! Only 5-6 more weeks!
Thank you for inviting me to your home to capture little "M" on the verge of turning 2 and life as it is in the days before it becomes life with 2 little girls!

2 comments:

beauty queen's mama said...

Thanks for the sneak peak! We had such a great time on Saturday! Thanks for your patience. Maddie sure keeps everyone on their toes! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures---so far, they are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

She is such a little doll! Great pictures.