Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Eric!

Come on everyone sing it with me...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Eric...
Happy Birthday to you!

Love you lots honey and I am so excited to spend all day with you today!


This photo is compliments of Eric. :) Sometimes Eric will take funny pictures so that when I start editing them I'll have a smattering of fun surprises throughout the edit. I loved this self portrait...it made me giggle. Look at the lens...it looks a little flat on one side...it appears the mirror he was using as his assistant it not quite right!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy birthday, Eric! We miss you guys tons. It's fun to keep up with you via your blog. Hope you had a great birthday.
the Witts

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC! :) Hope it was fantastico!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! We miss you guys.