Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The "B" Family...

ummmmm....did we have fun or what? I'm not sure, I think I'll let you be the judge. :)



Seriously these boys were pro's. I think they've had their picture taken a time or two...I would ask them to go to an area and in a flash they were ready and totally posing. It was just a hoot, it was like they knew what my next step would be and were already ready! But then I think I threw them a curve ball...YEAH! I asked them to start coming up with ideas...and they did! Upside down on the couch, hey why not? Sounds like fun to me as long as it's not me having all the blood rushing to my head, I'm all about capturing it! :) Thanks for being a blast boys! Can't wait until next time when it's a bit warmer and we can stay outside longer!

1 comment:

Matt and Thersa said...

We have gotten strong reviews for the pictures we have seen so far. We can't wait to see the full album!! You better have lots of digital memory in your camera for this falls shoot. You will need it!!!:)