Monday, March 10, 2008

Big day for a little boy...


Our little Punk is growing up in more ways than one!


exhibit A) Today was his last round of puppy shots!
I really think I must have blocked that whole time of my life out when we did this with Maddoxx. I TOTALLY forgot/didn't realize puppy shots meant making 3 separate trips to the vet in a short period of time. Thank goodness that is over! Oh wait, the doctor was quick to tell me that Maddoxx has to come in the next couple of weeks for her check-up! Goodness, I don't know if I can manage all these doctors visits...for the dogs! What is my life coming to?!?!

exhibit B) He gained .5 lbs. in the last 2 weeks!!!
Yay!! He's up to 2.4 lbs now! The last time we were in he had only gained a tenth of a pound in 3 weeks, I was getting worried for the little guy. He seems to be packing on the ounces now and he's looking good!

exhibit C) We got the go-ahead to get him fixed! Yeehaw!!
I haven't mentioned this here before....but I will now that it has all worked itself out for the best. (whispering) we were afraid the little guy wasn't blessed with the family jewels if you know what I mean. (end of whisper). But the doctor has assured us that he's a man's man and we can go ahead and get him taken care of! (breathing a sigh of relief!)

So there you have it, our little Punk may not be so little after all...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

LMAO! I literally scared Adam because I busted out laughing so loudly about Exhibit C. haha Oh man, you're too funny. Punk sure is a sweet little guy. I secretly want his ears to stay like that too...adds character. ;)

Jennifer Handsaker said...

Out of nowhere yesterday Layla tells me, "Mama, Maddox is my friend. Punk is too, but he ate my hair bow. But, that's OK Mama." She enjoys your dog pix and updates!