Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The "S" Family...


The Ponca shoots finally happened this weekend! Remember so long ago when I announced we'd be in the area? Yeah, it never happened. After 2 or 3 re-schedules (I lost track!) we were finally able to get together with these 3 families!

And we all have the "S" family to thank for bringing us all together at the lodge. However, I don't think "lodge" accurately describes the place we were. From now on, I think I will call it the chateau! It was huge!

With a 3 year old and a 1 year old, the "S" family have a lot of ground to cover in a day! Wow, the kids are on the go all the time! And then when I bring a little sugar into the mix, we're bound to have a great time! Oh and why not add a tricycle to top it all off? Now we're onto something...that's a recipe for a fantastic time! Little "A" brought her red trike along with her, she was a rockstar on that thing, how does a 3 year old already understand how to back a vehicle on wheels up? I swear there are still days when I need to go back to driver's ed for the refresher course on reversing! Or maybe I could just go to the school of little "A" and learn from her. I'm not kidding, she owned the road on her trike...watch out!
If I had to choose 1 image that I thought described the "S" family...this would be it. Always on the go! Love it!

And here is little Mr. Serious...being 1 is no laughing matter you know, there's a lot going through this little man's mind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K & E-

Can't wait to see the full album! These are so fun! We all keep raving about how much fun we had and the others who didn't do photos this time are excited to do them next time!

j