Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Foggy morning...



Many mornings I look out and see beautiful sunrises or thick fog, but I never seem to take the time to grab the camera and capture the mornings. As I was driving this morning at 7:30 it was SO foggy and I thought the trees without the leaves had a very interesting look to them as they were trying to break the thick fog. Instead of just driving by this morning I pulled the car over and grabbed my point and shoot camera and captured these images! Doesn't it look like it should have been 10PM instead of 7:30AM?!?!? Cool huh?

1 comment:

donna said...

great capture, karen! i especially love the first one. i've been thinking a lot lately about how i love fog pictures, but have never stopped to capture my own. i'm so glad that you took the time!! :)