Sunday, March 2, 2008

He's back!


Eric returned from his trip to Disney World on Friday night! Are you wondering why I only said Eric and not we? That's right, I didn't go...I got the "pleasure" of staying home and tending to the enormous amounts of snow that fell last week. It was the longest week of my life! Not only was it miserably cold and snowy, every day I was reminded by Eric's absence that he was basking in the sun in Florida!

OK, I'll stop my whining now and get on to the reason he went. :) Every year 7 kids from his school get to go on this trip. He was chosen as 1 of the 3 chaperone's for the trip this year. They had major problems getting out of Des Moines on Monday and missed their connecting flight in Minneapolis. But they finally made it to Florida 7 hours later than anticipated. They hit the ground running and visited as many parks as they could until they left on Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no Karen! By the looks of the pictures, it was Minnie he was after...that is the true reason you couldn't go down with him

Eric and Karen said...

I know! Rose was right...it was either because of Daisy or Minnie. I didn't see an pics of Daisy, so it looks like Minnie was the sole reason!