Tuesday, March 4, 2008

So tired!



I think we might have the sleepiest dogs in the world! This time Eric caught Maddoxx yawning. The photo of them both resting totally cracks me up because they WERE touching eachother, but whenever Maddoxx notices that we've spotted them being friendly and touching, she removes herself from the situation. It's like she putting on this tough girl image around us, but she REALLY does love having Punk around.

As I was preparing the photos for this post, Punk was sitting on my lap. Maddoxx REALLY wanted to play, so she went and got a piece of fleece, which she knows Punk likes. Maddoxx then kept the piece of fleece in her mouth while she put her front 2 legs on the chair we were sitting on. Punk totally ignored her attempt to entice him off my lap. Then Maddoxx just placed the fleece on the chair so Punk could reach it hoping he'd grab it and jump down to chew it on the floor...I never thought I'd see Maddoxx begging Punk to play...NEVER! And here is proof...they really are friends!

No comments: