Wednesday, July 1, 2009

John and Sarah are married!!

I'm not quite sure where to start with this wedding. Each time I try to talk about it my mind moves faster than my mouth can talk and then I find myself creating words that make perfect sense to me...as for everyone else understanding me, well, that's another story!!

How about I just start with a picture....ok, deep breath, here we go!
Photobucket

Stunning!!! Alright, I got one word out, let's see if I can continue...

In case you were wondering about the common thread post below, this post is your answer. John and Sarah were married on the beautiful, stunning, amazing grounds also known as Rolling Green. Holy buckets, the location was simply amazing. Oh, I already used that word? Oh well, it was amazing and I don't care how many times I have to say it...don't dare me, because I'll say it again....amazingamazingamazing! I apologize to all there who had to witness my jaw dragging on the ground the majority of the time. I attempted to pull myself together from time to time, but for the most part I couldn't help myself from being totally in love with everything that day!

Here is the guest house on the ground...where Sarah and John stayed on their wedding night!
Photobucket

Oh and there were cows...
Photobucket
The capturing of this cow picture was quite possibly the funniest thing we have ever been a part of! I'm pretty sure I had tears in my eyes by the end. I don't even know what the head count was of people around for this picture, but there was ALOT! And everyone was making an animal noise of some sort to get the cows to look in the same general direction. When I say everyone....that included Eric too!! Later that day he told me he just couldn't help himself from joining in....I'm telling you, it was like peer pressure...everyone was doing it...and I was left crying! I am pretty sure I saw some video camera's around, there is footage to prove it!

I'm in a lotta like with this wedding party! Seriously, how much fun are they?!?! I would totally pull out the big "L" word to describe my affection towards them, but I feel like it may just be a bit too early in our relationship to bring in the big guns....ok, ok, ok....well maybe I'll just say it really fast and they will just go along with it....i'minalottalovewiththisweddingparty!
Photobucket

I'm loving this dip next to the 150 year old oak tree! We were told it is the oldest oak tree in the county!! Cool!
Photobucket

After all the fun of the morning and early afternoon, it was finally time for daddy to give his oldest daughter to the man she will spend the rest of her life with...
Photobucket

And I'm loving this un-prompted moment we captured right after the ceremony!
Photobucket

I'll leave you with one last sweet moment...
Photobucket

Sarah and John - we can't thank you enough for choosing us to capture your wedding day! We had soooo much fun with you and discovering Rolling Green! It served as the perfect backdrop for your beautiful day! I am so excited about all the images and can't wait to show you more!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eric and Karen,
I just wanted to thank you so much for the WONDERFUL pictures! I know I speak for the entire wedding party when I say "We love you too!" It was so much fun to have you there! (And I will try to find out who took the video recording of the group "moo-ing"!)
Thanks again,
Anna

mindy said...

I am stealing the word too: these are AMAZING!!!!! Such a perfect place for a perfect couple!