Monday, July 6, 2009

Connor

Photobucket
Oh my I am not quite sure where to start with Connor! We were all over the place with him and he was completely oblivious to the fact that we were actually taking pictures of him!

Seriously, he definitely had better things to do at the park than take pictures! After awhile we made it to the playground and you should have seen his eyes light up when he saw the slide!! I could have sworn we were in a candy store....yeah, his eyes twinkled THAT much!
Photobucket

I am loving the old school vintage feel to this one!
Photobucket

Connor gave up his bear for a football not too long ago....and his mom says he hasn't looked back since!
Photobucket

Connor - Thank you for coming to play with us! Even though you beat all of us in the race we'd like to challenge you again! I'm going to start training and I think I can do it next time around! It was fun exploring the park with you and we can't wait to do it again!

No comments: