Thursday, July 23, 2009

Totally fun wedding entrance!

We were in no way affiliated with this wedding, but the video has gone viral around the internet recently and I couldn't resist sharing.  If you are willing to do an entrance like this, WE want to capture it!!  I would think I had died and gone to heaven if we could capture something like this...priceless!



I LOVE how all the guests seem unsure in the beginning and then they start totally digging it and clapping and bopping along.  Such a great way to set the tone for the rest of the day!  I love the idea!!  It puts a gigantic smile on my face!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is totally awesome!! I would love to have the bridal party go in like this ha ha. Maybe not the whole dance, but for sure up the isle lol!! Love it!
-Erin