Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nick and Kendra: part 2

Not only did we start their engagement session on a boat in the middle of the lake, we had a 2 day session with them! Yep, that's right, they woke back up in the morning to hang out with us some more!
Photobucket
And boy did we have fun!

This one I call my paparazzi shot....This was me....
Photobucket

and this is what I saw through my lens....pretty cool huh??!?!
Photobucket

Eric later told me that I was sitting next to a hole in a dead tree trunk, he said, "you know there was something living in there." Uh...I guess I go to all lengths to get what I want! :)

OK, back to the cuteness of Kendra and Nick...
Photobucket

They are both die hard baseball fans....they just don't cheer for the same team!
Photobucket
Wonder why they are sitting so far apart? The number on the seat between them is "10" and the two seats next to Kendra are numbered "1" and "7". Their wedding is October 17! Awesome!

Kendra and Nick - Thank you for spending so much time with us and letting us capture your love! You two are adorable together and we are sooooo excited for your wedding !

No comments: