Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Desiree {class of 2010}

Desiree brought a closet of clothes to choose from....it was awesome!  This girl has S...T...Y...L...E!
Photobucket
I could have shot her all day long in this little red number she brought along complete with the RED heels!!  I finally forced to go change because I could have easily filled a 4 gig card with only the red heels!  

Her fantastic style continued with the little black dress.....ohhhhh my...smokin' hot!  Boys, back on up, we saw her dad do a stance that would scare any bear out of the woods!  I think he might say you wouldn't want to mess with his baby girl!
Photobucket
Seriously, stop it Desiree...you are making the task of narrowing down all your images too hard!  You are beautiful!
Photobucket

We loved her goofiness she brought!  She had us busting a gut!  She's a cheerleader and I can only imagine the amount of positive energy she brings to the team....spirit fingers!
Photobucket

ROCKSTAR!!
Photobucket

Desiree - What a pleasure to meet you and hang out for a few hours!  We loved the energy you brought to the session!  I can't wait to get through the rest of your images, I think we may have captured every single facial expression you have ever made!  Your parents bring out the best in you!  :)  We wish you all the best this year...have soooo much fun! 


No comments: