Monday, June 29, 2009

Shaye "Open Up"

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!! Remember when we had a session with Shaye to create images for her new album coming out?!?!? Well……IT’S OUT!!!
Photobucket

I swear I was like a little kid on Christmas morning when she gave it to me!! I ripped the plastic off as fast as I could. And then I was greeted with that pesky little sticker that seals CDs closed. You know the ones I’m talking about…the ones that NEVER come off without a little frustration! Ok, ok, ok, I finally got past the sticker and opened the case in all her beauty! I think I wanted to cry out of excitement for Shaye that all the pieces came together so perfectly!!

The images, the artwork, Shaye’s music all together in a little 5x5 case! It's beauty to your ears and eyes!

And look what we found in the thank you’s….our names!!! Shaye, you are too sweet!!
Photobucket

You have to check her out! You will soon be able to buy her CD at www.cdbaby.com! In the mean time you can hear a sneak peak on her MySpace page.

Last word I heard is that she will be playing in Ames at the half shell on July 3. Go see and hear her in action, you will not be disappointed! You can also hear her first release "Open Up" on Channel Q 105.1!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Karen and Eric -
We had such a great time with you two on Saturday. You were great with Cali - and Eric - she just can't get enough of you!! :)

Thanks so much for making the trip to Des Moines. We just LOVE the work you guys do. Looking forward to seeing the gallery.... thanks again! ~ Colleen, Travis & Cali