Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Madeline and Jack

Are growing before our very eyes!! Remember when Jack was only 4 months old?

Miss Madeline and her curls are still as cute as ever!! She showed us around her Nano’s (that’s Madeline talk for Grandma) garden and the special spot Nano created just for her!


Jack is now on the move and crawling! He was doing the funniest thing when his daddy put him in the grass. He has abs of steel I’m telling you! When he sat in the grass he woulnd’t let any part of his body touch the grass besides his bottom! I honestly had to stop taking pictures because I was laughing too hard!



How adorable is this family?!?! Serious amounts of cuteness!!!

Chad, Sara, Madeline and Jack - as always it is great to see you again and hang out! It was a perfect night to capture your adorable family! Your kids never have a problem cracking me up and putting a big 'ol smile on my face. I absolutely loved that you emailed me Madeline's story about your conversation, she is just tooooooo stinking sweet for words! And a big thank you to Nano for sharing your gorgeous garden with us again! My oh my, I continue to have major green thumb envy!

P.S. You know you are on-location photographers when you travel on roads marked like this to get to a session! Not long after this sign we spotted a deer that ran in the middle of road and led us straight to Nano’s garden! Nano told us that the deer love to eat her flowers and that we should have just hit the deer. Sorry Nano, we didn’t take one for the team this time around! ☺

I just loved this sign so much I couldn't resist taking a picture! Enter at your own risk.....hehehe!!!

No comments: