Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Joe {class of 2010}


Joe is the center for his football team and vital golf player who is looking for a second run at state this year!

We started out with Joe on the football field. I told him that I would ask him what he played, but I would have no idea what he was talking about anyway. He laughed. His mom assured me I would understand his position. He told me he played center. Yeah, that meant nothing. And then Joe, his mom and Eric all broke it down for me. Ah, yes, the center is the “hiker”. Yeah, I get it, hut, hut, HIKE! That’s who he is! ☺ Center….no, Hiker…..yes!

And then he got his new wheels out! Shiny and sparkly new car for this senior!

Joe and his team are looking to rock state this year in golf. They came in 6th last year and only lost 2 seniors on the team.


Joe – We wish you all the best in your senior season sports!! Have so much fun and keep on keepin’ on with that hiking business! ☺ Here’s to lots of birdie’s and a few eagles during your golf season!

No comments: