Thursday, July 16, 2009

Egli family

Photobucket
Meeting this family has been a long time coming! They were first in touch with us last fall and we were so excited that we finally got to meet them! A face meets the cement incident a couple weeks ago and the rain last week almost kept us apart, but quick healing skin and parting stormy skies made for the perfect session!
Photobucket

Braden wasn’t so sure about us in the beginning. He wasn’t so sure about my high 5’s so he had to first give one to his mom and then his mom could pass it on to me. I’m happy to say that by the end he was happy as a clam to share a high 5 with me...and he thought about sharing in a water fight too!
Photobucket

Little Samantha came wearing the coolest squeeking sandals! But I have to be honest, they sounded just like our dog toys at home! They said their dog pays no attention to them. But I know for a fact that our dog Maddoxx may lose her mind if we had those shoes around our house!
Photobucket

I couldn't resist sharing this animated series....soooooo cute!
myspace graphic is done on Gickr.com

This session was at the train depot and boy oh boy was it ever an active depot!! The trains run a plenty! Braden could hear a train coming from FAR away! The instant he heard the noise, his ear muff’s went on and Samantha grabbed her dad and put on the sweetest scared/pouty face you have EVER seen!!
Photobucket
See, I told you!

Egli’s - What fun it was to finally meet you! I have never run away from so many trains in my life, thanks for sharing the adventure with us! Be prepared...there are sooo many more pictures coming your way!! :)

No comments: