Saturday, July 18, 2009

Breanne {class of 2010}

Photobucket
Breanne has spent many summers in Yankton, SD with her family and wanted her senior pictures there as well….and we were game! Eric and I have never stepped foot in Yankton before, but we sure made some tracks during this session!

We hiked to the top of a hill and found this little gem of a place!
Photobucket

It wasn't long before we we found the beach and what better place to be with a perfect little white dress and cowgirl hat?!?! I can't decide which of the next two are my favorite....so you get to see both! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

‘Tis the season for boating….we went out on a boat again for more photo fun! Yankton has the coolest bluffs along the river so we took the boat up to the cliff! Bre’s dad was a rockstar and got out in the river to hold the boat in place so we would be in perfect position to capture Bre on the bluff! Cool stuff huh?!!?
Photobucket
There are so many more stories I could tell from the time on the cliff, but I won't go into details here. Trust me, there were plenty of laughs!

To top the session off, we were coming off the river around sunset and came upon a family in a pontoon that broke down. We hooked them up to our boat and off we went with a pontoon in tow! It took every ounce of restraint I had to not take a picture of the adventure. But I figured they may not appreciate me documenting their sorry little story! Serious amounts of good times we had out on the river!

Bre, Sherri, Brian and Austin – What a day!! I have to admit, I was laughing when we made it home…this is the first session where curfew may have been broken getting home just before midnight! Thanks for showing us all around Yankton, Austin thanks for not losing us on the way up there and Bre we wish you ALL the best as you begin your senior year! Live it up girl!!

No comments: