Friday, July 24, 2009

ohhhhhhhh, fun find!

Yep, just found this picture taken back in February!  About the only thing I remember about this picture is that it was stinking cold!  I don't remember how we took it though!  Was it on a timer?  Mindy were you behind the camera?  Eric thinks Laura took it.  I seriously can't remember, it was far too long ago!  
Photobucket
So anyway here we are.  My brother, me and my hubby.  (hmmmm, that may have been the first time I've used the word hubby...weird.  I think Eric is always Eric....sometimes honey, other times Eric.  Yep, I think it's just Eric or honey, I will never say hubby again...mark my words)  

I think we save up all the nicknames for Punk....let's see Punk has about a million names....or something close to that.  Ready?  Here I go...
Punk
Punky
Pa-Dunk
Pa-Dunker
Punker-dunk
Dunkie-Punk
Boy
Brother
P-Dunker
Dunk
Dunk-a-dunk (seriously I don't know what's with all the dunk's!  Can it stop already?!?!)
P-Diddy
P  (yeah, I put an immediate end to it when Eric busted out P-P the other day to get his attention!  I politely asked that we never let that slip out again in reference to our little dog!)
Diddy
I know I'm missing many.  Honestly he is called all of these once a day...it's ridiculous, we know!

Oh yeah and don't ask why they all came to be, because I have no idea!  The only thing I know is that it happened, he seems to be happy with his life with multiple alias', and he answers to most!  They are here to stay!

Maddoxx, yeah, she only has 2 names and we never make up any additional ones for her.  She is either Maddoxx or Sweetie.  That's it, she prefers to keep things simple.  I take that back, there are times that she is called sister.  But no more....our house has no more room for name confusion!

Come to think of it...it does make perfect sense that Punk's name is complicated....he is the most complicated one in our family!  For awhile he seemed to be one medical complication after another!

No comments: