Monday, November 3, 2008

Thomas {Class of 2009}

The weather tried to keep this session from happening...we said no way! We found the long johns, stocking caps and gloves and we were good to go! We as in Eric and I...Thomas didn't have the luxury of the get-up we were able to wear...he was kicking it like it was 70 degrees out. Yeah, it was only in the 40s!!

Thomas is a budding pilot who almost has his full pilot's license! He's almost ready to fly SOLO!! Wait, I'm not sure you heard me....S..O..L..O!! Whoa!
We were talking about how I don't think I could go up in the plane's he's been flying, they are just a bit too tight of quarters for my liking! Then he said, "yeah, it's a little different experience. You actually feel the wind" Um, no way, you can definitely count me out of that experience!

But I was more than happy to capture all the excitement on the ground!

Thomas, Brian and Paul - It was so fun to meet you at the airport for this shoot! Thanks for teaching me all about this new world of aviation! We wish you the best on your final exam and future as a commercial pilot! Have fun flying the friendly skies!

No comments: