Monday, November 3, 2008

Peterson family

braved the cool October temps and brought the family (including Annie the lab) for a family session!

We walked ALL around the park and scaled the hills....once, but I think Annie managed to lap us at least 3 times over. She was a happy camper in the wide open spaces!

And even happier when she emerged from the lake half black! Check it out, she even caught something on her tail!

Little Miss Charlie arrived in her super warm and comfy pajama bottoms...I admit I was a bit jealous and was wishing I had those on too! After a quick wardrobe change we were ready to rock and roll.

Charlie was in control and she got to choose the direction and places we stopped at. :) She was a big fan of her mom's arms, so let's just say this girl got loaded up with candy for keeping her feet on the ground. :) hehe!! I don't think she needs to go trick-or-treating this year, I think her sugar levels will stay spiked for awhile!

Peterson family - It was so fun to hang out (despite the chill!) Charlie was such a sweetie and I loved listening to her talk to Annie...those little voices get me everytime! The sparkle that came out in her eye for the candy was just hilarious! We can't wait to see you next time in the country!

No comments: