Monday, November 3, 2008

Sleeper family

I called this family "the house divided" when I saw them all in a different football jersey. Funny how the color matters more to a 4 year old than the team, which was the case for Noah. :) (Looks like dad is teaching Noah a thing or two about the game!)

This is definitely the time of year to include the family pets in the shoot! I came heavily armed with dog treats to get them wrapped around my finger...but they were so good that I totally forgot I had pockets full of treats until they were ready to leave!

Noah was game for anything! He went along with every suggestion we had...he was a rockstar! Then we asked him what he thought about having the adults take the sidewalk and us climbing the big hill and having a "no adults allowed" photo shoot with him...he was ALL for it! Surprise mom and dad, check out what we captured during the secret shoot!


I love this image of discovery. Do you see the little lady bug that landed on Noah's finger? He is quite interested in it! I love how intensely he is looking at it...such a curious boy!

Sleeper family - what a perfect day we had for your session! You all (including the dogs!) were such a joy to be around! Noah did GREAT and did a fabulous job of putting up with my "one more shot" promise when all he wanted to do was get to the playground. He practiced some very good patience skills with me keeping him from his ultimate goal!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! What a combination of great subject matter, and great photographers! I can't wait to see the rest!
from the dog watchers

Anonymous said...

PERFECT!! I can't wait to see the rest!!! Thank you so much :-)
JS

Anonymous said...

Amazing how much easier it is when you have dogs that actually behave...huh Karen? hehe You still got great shots of our little sweeties despite their orneriness! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the entire gallery! It's going to be really hard to decide. Thanks again for everything! JS