Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kristopher {Class of 2009}

We traveled to their log cabin in Winterset to capture this senior. Wow, what a beautiful and perfect setting! I know we only heard a few stories about them and their home and all the goodies that go along with it, but I wish we could have heard more! We loved hanging out, traveling the countryside and hearing all about your life!

Kris had already scoped some areas out and this is one of them...a suspension bridge! I admit, I was screaming like a girl once I got on the bridge and it started moving...I'm telling you, it was MOVING!! I was happy to let Eric take Kris across and let them do their thing. I stayed on solid ground and smiled from a distance. :)

The location was awesome and the light was even better! Loving it!

One of Kris' hobbies is riding dirt bikes. We captured him in his full gear and then had him RIDE! It was totally sweet and I kept cheering for "1 more jump, 1 more jump!"


Peggy, Kris and Manny "the cat handler" - What a joy! We could have stayed around talking for hours! We enjoyed every minute of our adventure with you! Kris, your jumps did freak me out but it was so fun to watch you catch so much air! Manny, you rocked the cat handling! I am still cracking up when you tried to pick up the one by the bike :)

No comments: