Monday, November 3, 2008

Bennett family...

came out to hang out with us after their cousins (the Spies) were all done. I wish I could dress half as awesome as these guys do! Check out their get-up! Totally stylin'!! I definitely need to take some "cool" tips from these guys!

It wasn't long before we took them on the trails. We left mom behind and emerged later with some GREAT captures! Surprise mom! :)


I love this one because it reminds me of my brother and I picking on each other when we were younger. (Did I say younger? Who am I kidding, we still pick on eachother!) Check out the bunny ears in background...pesky brothers anyway!

Bennett family - what a blast it was to hang out with you and have you guys call each other out on your fake smiles. Thanks for having my back and letting me know about the faker in the group! But seriously, let me know when you're ready to do my fashion consultation...I'm all ears!

No comments: