Friday, November 21, 2008

Dean family...

I know I have talked a lot about cold sessions recently, but I'm going to go out on a limb this time and say this is definitely the coldest outdoor session yet! Whew! There was A LOT of talk about hot chocolate with this family!

I LOVE this image because the boys totally came up with this on their own. We love it when families get involved like this! They told me that they wanted to do a huddle and then go out for a pass...right on! Huddle up boys! You guys are awesome!

How cute are these kids?!?! I can definitely work in the cold anyday when we can get kids to cuddle like this! Absolutely adorable!

Have you noticed the boys' rockstar haircuts yet? I am a total fan! I'm not sure how long they will stay around as it was done for the state football tournament, but if it were up to me, I would say they were here to stay!

Check this out....hey Dean's, betcha didn't know we got any of just the 2 of you huh?!?! We're sneaky like that...

Dean family - Thanks for keeping the session hopping and hanging outside for as long as you did! You are a bunch of tough cookies! Oh yeah, and I'm still trying to get over what a small world we discovered it is! We'll be in touch soon!

No comments: