Sunday, November 2, 2008

McGill Family


Where do I start? What a true delight to hang out and capture your family! The cuteness factor of this image = OFF the charts! I love the big hug the kids have going on here!

I don't know what it is about this image, but I have fallen MADLY in love with it. The McGill family spends a lot of time on this river in the summer. We both agreed that we have absolutely no idea where this past summer went, but we know it went FAR too fast for our liking! I love how everyone is just doing their own thing, skipping rocks, hanging out, discovering...just doing what the McGill family does...hangs out on the river!

Here are a few close-ups of the adorable kiddos...



McGill family - what a beautiful day we had to capture your family playing in the leaves, running, hanging out and just being family! It was fun the first time around and a great surprise when we got to see you again for the friend pictures! There were so many more images I wanted to share in the sneak peak...I can't wait to get the gallery to you!

No comments: