Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Larson family

Holy moly these boys are mini me's of eachother! Little brother Blake has definitely learned a few things from his brother Riley! Mom says he has even more spunk than Riley...these boys take "busy" to the next level! I love how this image captures their family and never having a dull moment!

Check out their eyes! HELLO blue!


Well, it's all fun and games until the little one falls IN the lake! Yes, we had a "first" happen during this session. The setting was so idealic and perfect...until disaster happened! Blake got a little too close and he fell right in! Good thing his mom was one step ahead of us and had a change of clothes all ready to go!

Check it out...you would have never known we had a lake mishap right before this shot if I didn't let you in on the little secret. :) But on top of that I think that image takes priceless to a new level! I love Riley sticking his tongue out and check out Blake drooling!! Hilarious...just another day in the life of having 2 boys! You can never predict what will happen next!

Larson family - I know you are excited to see the sneak peak...hope you enjoyed! As always, it is great to get together with you guys! I cannot believe Blake is already walking, no, I take that back, running!! It seems like just yesterday I was taking pictures of him at your house as a newborn!

No comments: