Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Schwarck family...


came to play with us! The first time we saw them this year, it was a surprise session for daddy, the second time we saw them it was for the arrival of little Maci Mae and now she's 6 months old!


She sure has grown up a lot, but she is still a tiny little peanut! And she still has that little button nose that I melted over the first time I saw her.

Maddie, Maddie, Maddie...is all I can say! She is a smart little cookie and she totally knows better than to fall for a little bribery! :) I challenged her to a race to the candy...that wasn't enticing enough...so I challenged her to a race to the gum. Gum was definitely the ticket...but the only thing she got upon winning, was candy...no gum. Don't worry, she tattled on me. :) Like I said, she's a smart little cookie!

Amber, I totally have to tell this story, because I'm still cracking up over it.
I asked Amber if she wanted to see a sneak peak on the blog. Well, the answer I got was not passive or just a "yeah", but more like, um...heck yeah! She told me that if she could hack into my computer to see the images sooner, she totally would! :) Ok, ok, ok...I think I get the point....sneak peak needed ASAP! Save the computer, give her a sneak peak, save the computer, give her a sneak peak!

Schwarck family - Thank you for coming to Ames and for letting us hang out with your sweet girls again (and you too!). I'm not sure that I will ever stop laughing about Maddie and how she is so specific about her needs at any given moment. :) And little Maci, I'm not sure she could get any quieter! Such a sweetheart!

P.S. To Aunt Shelby - major bonus points to you on the outfits*! Loved them! :)

*No dress was harmed in the making of this image. (Although I cannot vouch for either of the girls' tights by the end of the session!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Karen & Eric. You always do such a nice job. I especially liked the disclaimer at the end. hehe :)

beauty queen's mama said...

K&E...you always seem to capture the ture emotion and time in the pictures! Thank you for freezing these moments in time...some times I want the entire world to freeze at this moment. You've got a 6 month break from us...get ready for Maci's 1st birthday pictures in March! :)