Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sesker family...


The whole crew came out for a family shoot! I am always amazed when we do BIG family shoots. I love to think about why we are there and the only reason we are able to be there to capture them is because 2 people fell in love...and now they are BIG family of 14! I love it, so cool! Gary and Judy, check out what you started...beautiful!

The 3 sisters that helped the family grow to what it is today...

The other cool thing about this family is that 4 of the 6 kids are all around the same age! How fun! And the furthest one family lives from the other is just 20 minutes! Talk about a tight family!

But there's only 5 kids in the above image? You're right! Here's the other little guy... (remember seeing him when he was 3 months old?)


This is going to be a first for us...we're going to share a "behind the scenes" sneak peak! Check out all the help we had to get the image above!! :)

This image so totally 100% makes me giggle every time I look at it! It is just hilarious, but the second funniest part of it is that Eric thought it would be funny to capture it...and he did! See me in the left corner? SEE, I'm working! How am I ever going to get that boy to stay on task?!?! :) But I guess I can't say too much...because I really do like what he captured here! :)

Thank you Sesker family for coming out and letting us capture you! I hope you had tons of fun celebrating Jaden's birthday after the shoot! Jaden, I'm still waiting to hear what was on your birthday list!

2 comments:

beauty queen's mama said...

I LOVE the behind the scenes picture! He's definitely the star of the hour! Such great memories...

Anonymous said...

Grandpa and I just love viewing your photo shoots....you guys have a wonderful way of getting these kids to be in the picture. Keep up your good work.

Gram S