Saturday, September 27, 2008

Can it get much cuter?

Check out the puppies we got to hang out with during a session today!


I have a confession about this post. I really thought about leading everyone along and only asking you what you thought we did today and post the puppy picture along with it. Then I thought of my mom...I didn't think she could ever recover from thinking we went from a 2 dog house to a 4 dog house before bringing babies into our house! :) Too bad it wasn't closer to April fools...I just may have done it! :)

(On a side note, I still think there are 2 left of this litter that need to find a home. If you are looking for a beautiful black lab...shoot me an email and I'll get you the info!)

Enjoy these sweet little puppy faces....more families to come very soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen! I so badly want another puppy...but in order to keep my marriage, I better say no. lol :) They are SO CUTE. *pouting*