Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sara and Tod {married}


They did it, they said "I do" and are now husband and wife! 15 hours has never passed by so quickly than it did on their wedding day! We captured both photo and video and there was never a dull moment!
They wanted all their portraits on the golf course...I'm not sure the scenery could get much better?!?!

Here's a sneak peak at their first meeting. Do you think he's just a little tiny bit excited to turn around...see Sara coming in the background???

Check out their expressions just after seeing each other!

Tod lined up plenty of golf carts to get the wedding party anywhere we wanted to go on the course...it was a blast!

I don't know, what do you think? Do they have enough friends? :) Check out the size of their wedding party...impressive!

Have I mentioned how much fun we had?

Sara and Tod - thank you for letting us capture your day in both mediums - photo and video! You two are absolutely adorable together, I am so happy we were able to be a part of your wedding! I can't wait to get your gallery to you very soon!

No comments: