Sunday, September 21, 2008

Friedel family...

It was so fun to take these family pictures. Eric and Aaron played on the same summer softball league so we got to see them every week. Since softball ended we have not seen them. It was so fun to hang out again! Little Aidan was so cute, when he saw us, he came running as fast as his little legs could go and gave me a big hug!
I'm not sure that a smile could get any more genuine than this!! All smile with her 2 little teeth...soooooo sweet!

We met at what the Friedel family affectionately refers to as "Aidan's park". :) He even has his very own special tree in this park! :) (And it just so happens to be a fabulous place for a family portrait...I love it when my little friends think of my needs when picking their favorites at a park!)

I'm pretty sure Amy said something about not having any luck with Aidan smiling at all the other photo sessions they have tried. Sorry Amy, I'm not buying it! I think you may have told a little tiny white lie...because I'm having quite the time sorting thorugh all of the images I have of Aidan smiling and laughing!

Aidan is a dancing MACHINE...check out a few of his moves in action!

Friedel family-Thank you for hanging with us and showing us Ella's new trick...walking! Last time we saw her she was still trying to get steady on her feet....and now she's walking! Aidan you are an awesome dancer and singer! I was totally cracking up because he suddenly seemed so grown up as he was busting out the lyrics to songs! Can't wait to hang out again...before next softball season!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love it!!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!!! You guys are awesome!!!!