Monday, September 1, 2008

My name is Karen and I suffer from "discomgoogolation"...

Eric sent me this article.

It's true, he knows it, I know it, we all know it so I might as well make it public :)

I am in LOVE with google! Honestly, he has helped me out of too many jams to mention...how am I not suppose to have a love for him when he's there at my beck and call, anything I want, he answers....within nanoseconds.

I mean, there are nights when I ask Eric a question and I have to say "hello?" to check and see if anyone is there before I'll get an answer. This is SO not the case with google...an answer within nanoseconds I tell you, nanoseconds! I love him!

But what does all of this say about Eric, after all, he is the one who found the article...using google! (I think I'm not the only one in this house with a problem!)

(Don't get confused when you discover who founded google. It was Eric Schmidt not my Eric Smidt.) :)

Alright, confess it ladies and gentlemen...who suffers from "discomgoogolation" right along with me? I know you're out there...don't leave me hanging here all alone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ME, ME, ME!!! I don't have to google things so often but I definitely get stressed when my internet quit working and I can't get online or if I'm out of town and have no internet access. The part about heart rate and blood pressure going up...that's ME! :) Don't worry, you're not alone. hehe

Anonymous said...

This is too funny becuase did you know you can now text wahtever you want to googl and then literally 3 seconds later you get an answer!! It is pretty amazing! -Erin

Eric and Karen said...

Thanks for fessing up ladies and not leaving me hanging! I knew I wasn't alone in this battle! Oh wait, it's not a battle, I need it and welcome it! :)

Matt said...

Guilty as charged...we need a support group! G.A.!