Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Renaud family...

fought the chilly air perfectly with adorable vests and jackets!

I was a little worried about how cold we would all get...yeah, there was no need to worry...not when you race the kids and play tag throughout the session. I should have been more worried about overheating!

In case you were wondering how old Owen is..

This was hilarious, because I asked him how old he was and he held up all ten fingers. With a little help from mom, he was able to get it down to just three. :)
Miss Grace is definitely a fashionista! Half way during the shoot, she needed to change her boots to be on the outside of her pants...um, hello...totally adorable!

Garrett is fully prepared to be the next Abercrombie model...check this stud out!

Renaud family - whew, I really didn't know I had that much running in me! Thank you for playing along with me and totally pooping me out! You rock! I can't wait to hear what Pez characters you each got! :)

No comments: