Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baby C...

It is so fun when we get to spend mornings with babies but don't have to worry about the overnight duty :) But from what baby C's mom tells us, her overnights are pretty sweet because he sleeps up to 10 hours!! No joke! How many mom's out there are just completely envious right now?!?!
Sweet little baby C is just 3 months old and I would LOVE to know what is going on in his little mind. I'm told that he is all smiles at 6 AM when he is enjoying some final crib time before the morning routine begins. Eric and I opted to throw caution to the wind and hold off on showing up for the shoot until 9 AM. I think that 9 AM must be his serious hour. :) The more serious he got, the more I laughed, I just couldn't help myself, that face was just too cute!

Here's baby C relaxing all cool in his crib complete with the super-duper adorable bedding his grandma made for him!

Baby C has a 9 year old sister who has a totally rocking bedroom. Like, we're talking the bedroom that all girls her age would die for! It it 110% decked out in High School Musical and Hannah Montana! When baby C needed a break, we were pumped because we got to spend some time with "G" in her rockin' room! And look what we captured! I think this is my new favorite!

And look who else calls this house home...Isn't she great?!?! She was so sweet and calm and just so darn lovable!

Thank you "A" family for inviting us to your home! We can't wait to get together with you later this summer for some family portraits!