Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kessenich Family


Little Oliver Jack is turning 4! Remember the last time we saw this family? Jack has certainly grown up! He got his birthday present a little early just for this shoot…he got his very own John Deere tractor!

I was fully prepared and totally pumped up for the tractor surprise. What I wasn’t (totally was not) prepared for was when they brought the piglet out to play! It was the funniest thing I had ever seen. All of a sudden, Jack’s dad drove the 4 wheeler up with a wagon on the back and a piglet was in the wagon! I seriously could not take pictures for a few minutes. I was paralyzed with laughter…honestly, I could not do anything but laugh! I really wish we would have had video of the event, I still laugh when I think about it!

I did finally get over the surprise piglet and put myself back together enough to finish out the shoot. The girls were so cute, they have a little kittens that they love so much. We took a lot of pictures with their kitties. Isabelle even went and found this perfect hat! I love going to farms because there is never a lack of things to do or capture!

It was fun to see you guys again! We love seeing the kids as the continue to grow up! I will not forget about this shoot anytime soon! You will always be remembered as the first time we got to include a pig in a photoshoot! Isabelle, I love that you always have news ideas to try. You have a totally cool Little Miss Pigtails crown! Lillian you are so sweet and I loved that you didn’t want your picture taken unless I would include your cat too! Oliver Jack it was so fun to watch you discover your new John Deere! You cracked me up when you discovered the loader could double as a fun ride for your cats.

No comments: