Friday, October 15, 2010

Schamp family

My oh my….I am having a tough time swallowing this. Connor has changed FAR too much for my liking since last year. His cheeks…those squishable, kissable, squeezable toddler cheeks….ARE GONE!!
Photobucket

I mean he’s still squishable, kissable, squeezable (if you can catch him) and all, but times are a changin’ and he’s growing and his cheeks are disappearing.
Photobucket

Ally is growing up and has opinions on her hair. It was her request to get it cut and I think it is so adorable!! Ally showed me he pretty painted nails and I asked her if she painted them. Nope. She’s growing up, it was a professional manicure and pedi for her birthday! O…m…g!! Yes, her parents are fully aware, they are in trouble. :)
Photobucket

We had some fun playing in the water…..like lots of fun….Connor came out soaked! But I love the moment that was captured!
Photobucket

I couldn't help but resist posting this picture....what in the world do you think Eric and Ally are talking about?!?!
Photobucket

Ally and Connor - Ally, it was SO much fun that you were open to all of our ideas! I especially loved that you came up with some of your own! I just love how much more comfortable you have become with us! Connor, you are one busy dude! It’s no wonder your cheeks (yes, I am obsessed with them) have melted off…you are on the go too much to take time to eat!

No comments: